- Alviero Martini- Beauty travel- Zip closure- Interior lined in solid-...
FRAGRANCE - Head: Pink Pepper,...
The following Conditions of Sale govern the offer and sale of the products between the customers of the site www.karismapelletteria.com and Karisma and Leather goods, with headquarters in Villa Castelli, Via Ceglie Messapica, 55, entered in the Business register C. C. I. A. A. di Brindisi, C. F. GRCGRZ83B49E205P e P. IVA 02054570748 - N°REA: BR-117773, referred to hereafter as "Karisma Leather goods".
Access to the site is free to users and does not imply any constraint of purchase; the Customers/Visitors agree to abide by the General Conditions indicated on the website.
The present general conditions of contract prepared by Karisma Leather, fully effective vis-à-vis Customers, you intend to to known and accepted at the time of the order by the same Customer. Karisma Leather goods therefore invites customers to read these General Conditions before making orders and every time they visit the site www.karismapelletteria.com, being able, possibly, some of the provisions contained in these General Conditions to undergo in the course of time of the changes.
The execution of the order
The order on the website www.karismapelletteria.com can be done 24 hours on 24 and 7 days on 7.
In the stage of completion of the order the Customer is required to:
1. Fill out the form correctly related to the personal data; it is necessary to specify the delivery address, a contact telephone and an e-mail address.
2. Read through the module, in all its parts, before confirming the order. It is the responsibility of the Customer to satisfy itself of the correctness of the data entered before confirming. Karisma Leather goods is not held in any case responsible for any mistakes buying the wrong nor for errors related to the delivery of the parcel, resulting from information or data incorrectly entered by the Customer in the form relating to the personal data.
3. Report any changes to payment, product or shipping address within 24 hours from placing your order.
4. Choose the preferred method of payment (please see page "payment Methods").
An order is placed the Customer will receive confirmation via email.
The contract is concluded pursuant to and for the effects foreseen by art. 1326 cod. civ., when Karisma and Leather goods communicates online to the respective email addresses of Customers the validation of their order subject to the prior verification of the availability of the product and of the payment in advance in the mode chosen by the customer.
Karisma Leather goods undertakes in any case to communicate to the customers the validation of the order or its non-acceptance in the event that the product is no longer available or, in the case of non-payment.
PRICES AND VAT
All prices listed on the site www.karismapelletteria.com are expressed in Euro and include VAT (22%)
• On the web site www.karismapelletteria.com are offered for sale exclusively branded products are authentic. These products are purchased directly from the Seller to producers and authorized dealers that offer maximum professionalism and quality.
• The characteristics of the products on sale are available on the website on the product data sheets.
• All the products come with card of authenticity and warranty.
• All the products on sale at www.karismapelletteria.com are intact and free of any defect. Before shipment, the latter are subjected to rigorous controls and therefore the Customer will receive what is indicated on the site at the time of the order.
• Transport costs (See "Shipping and fees") will be calculated at the time of order confirmation and may vary depending on the purchases.
The contents of www.karismapelletteria.com are protected by copyright law. And' forbidden, therefore, all reproduction, in whole or in part, of www.karismapelletteria.com and of its contents, without the prior express written consent of Karisma Leather goods.
The products will be shipped accompanied by a tax receipt. Karisma Leather goods will issue the invoice at the request of the customer, which can be done at the time of order or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all the tax information complete within 24 hours from the confirmation of the order.